Michael ContiMANAGING DIRECTOR, TEXAS OFFICE
- MBA, Management Information Systems from the University of Dallas; BS, Accounting & MIS from the University of New York at Buffalo.
- Over 20+ years of experience leading a team of nearly 30 professionals to analyze and solve complex business problems on an international scale.
- Implemented & Developed ERP solutions for over 300+ mid-market accounts with revenues ranging from $100-$500 million.
- Experience in coordinating and deploying technical resources for Dynamics NAV/AX for multi-location, multi-user sites on a global scale.
- ERP Solutions specializing in Job Costing, Production Modification, Route Accounting.
- Strong industry experience in Industrial Equipment Markets, specifically Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) and Manufacturing.
- Achievements in developing specific IP to meet the needs of Manufacturers and MRO in the Aviation & Defense industry as well as Firearms to include serialization and tracking , routing, disassemble BOMs and projects.