Considering a Dynamics AX Upgrade to Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations?
If you answer yes, then please review the reasons to upgrade and look at the feature comparisons to understand the big investment Microsoft has made in this release of the latest Dynamics AX: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations/Supply Chain. Dynamics 365 gives businesses an exceptional customer focus. Through the power of the cloud, it is now easier than ever to seamlessly engage with customers and staff across all of their devices. Even extend the system by utilizing the out of the box mobile apps and creating your own mobile applications fast without developer assistance. The Dynamics 365 introduces a new, easy to use user interface, new functionality, amazing integrations with Excel and Power BI, and through Lifecycle Services, migrating and managing your implementation is easier than ever.
“Microsoft had Azure infrastructure and analytics services, Power BI for data visualization, Dynamics 365 for managing customer and field data, and Office 365 for productivity. It had everything we needed in one cloud.” David Szweda, Vice President of Service Operations at Evoqua Water Technologies
Clients First is recommending our Dynamics AX 2009 legacy customers customers to make the upgrade to Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain/Operations.
With the addition of a full featured warehouse management solution (AX 2012 R3 release), the ability to create and add your own mobile applications, SaaS or On – Premise deployment options should give decision makers pause. If you haven’t looked at Dynamics AX lately, then look again at Dynamics 365, the latest Microsoft Dynamics enterprise edition!
Transitioning from GP, NAV and SL can be very cost effective since you can utilize your investment credit towards the new solution. Rest assured we have the credentials and the team to help your business.
Upgrading Your Dynamics AX Can Change the Way You Do Business – For the Better
Think back to how businesses operated even only a decade ago, and you’ll get a sense of how quickly the landscape has changed, particularly in how we interact with customers and manage day-to-day business operations. The rise of mobile devices and cloud-based tools and applications has dramatically altered the way we buy, sell, deliver, and manage. The success of your business often depends on how prepared you are to respond to such emerging trends and turn them into a competitive advantage.
The next wave of game-changing trends
- Keeping pace with a mobile workforce. Anywhere access to relevant business data (inventory, account status, purchase history) is the new normal—your employees and customers expect it!
- IT moves to the background. Gone are the days of making decisions based on what your technology can handle; business systems take a back seat to business outcomes.
- The “Internet of Things.” Information is everywhere and is being used to spot patterns, trends, and buying behaviors. How can you tap into data from your appliances and devices?
- Security across devices and the cloud. Loss or theft of devices can be crippling in an increasingly mobile workplace. Cloud-based protection keeps your critical data secure.
- Ever-changing compliance regulations. Regulatory changes are difficult to anticipate, but a cloud-based solution is flexible enough to adapt quickly and keep you in check.
- Digital natives move up the corporate ladder. Today’s workforce expects technology to support and grow with them, not to limit what they can offer to customers.
- The age of data analysis. Not only collecting, but truly understanding your business data brings you valuable insights that help you get and stay ahead.
What’s New: New End User Interface
- Intuitive UI: A new user experience gets users up to speed quickly. Turn data into actions and leverage an easy-to-use, familiar solution that looks and works like Microsoft Office 365.
- Personalized Workspaces: Enable users to be more productive with activity-based Workspaces that connect people to the information and data they need.
- Custom dashboards: Work faster, enable collaboration, and get insights by seamlessly sharing information between Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, Office 365, and Power BI.
- Intelligent insights: Optimized Power BI content Packs, Cortana Analytics, and Machine Learning to enable intelligent decision making
Clients First Welcomes Your Business
If your business needs training, development, general support, system tune-up, etc. for Dynamics 365 Enterprise, Axapta or Dynamics AX please contact us to schedule a call with one of our Functional Consultants. We hate to brag, but we do know it all when it comes to Axapta and Dynamics AX. Call us at 800-331-8382 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.