Considering a Dynamics AX Upgrade to Dynamics 365 for Finance & Supply Chain?
If you answer yes, then please review the reasons to upgrade and look at the feature comparisons to understand the big investment Microsoft has made in this release of the latest Dynamics AX: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations/Supply Chain. Dynamics 365 gives businesses an exceptional customer focus. Through the power of the cloud, it is now easier than ever to seamlessly engage with customers and staff across all of their devices. Even extend the system by utilizing the out-of-the-box mobile apps and creating your own mobile applications fast without developer assistance. The Dynamics 365 introduces a new, easy-to-use user interface, new functionality, and amazing integrations with Excel and Power BI, and through Lifecycle Services, migrating and managing your implementation is easier than ever.
What’s New: End User Interface
Upgrading Your Dynamics AX Can Change the Way You Do Business – For the Better
Think back to how businesses operated even only a decade ago, and you’ll get a sense of how quickly the landscape has changed, particularly in how we interact with customers and manage day-to-day business operations. The rise of mobile devices and cloud-based tools and applications has dramatically altered the way we buy, sell, deliver, and manage. The success of your business often depends on how prepared you are to respond to such emerging trends and turn them into a competitive advantage.
The next wave of game-changing trends
- Keeping pace with a mobile workforce. Anywhere access to relevant business data (inventory, account status, purchase history) is the new normal—your employees and customers expect it!
- IT moves to the background. Gone are the days of making decisions based on what your technology can handle; business systems take a back seat to business outcomes.
- The “Internet of Things.” Information is everywhere and is being used to spot patterns, trends, and buying behaviors. How can you tap into data from your appliances and devices?
- Security across devices and the cloud. Loss or theft of devices can be crippling in an increasingly mobile workplace. Cloud-based protection keeps your critical data secure.
- Ever-changing compliance regulations. Regulatory changes are difficult to anticipate, but a cloud-based solution is flexible enough to adapt quickly and keep you in check.
- Digital natives move up the corporate ladder. Today’s workforce expects technology to support and grow with them, not to limit what they can offer to customers.
- The age of data analysis. Not only collecting, but truly understanding your business data brings you valuable insights that help you get and stay ahead.
If your business needs training, development, general support, system tune-up, etc. for Dynamics 365 Enterprise, Axapta or Dynamics AX please contact us to schedule a call with one of our Functional Consultants. We hate to brag, but we do know it all when it comes to Axapta and Dynamics AX. Call us at 800-331-8382 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org