Acumatica Add-On Marketplace
Clients First has invested heavily in adding value to our customers with the already robust Acumatica Cloud ERP. Our team of Certified Developers, business savvy consultants and managers create solutions FAST that improve productivity and reporting.
Why has Clients First invested so much into Acumatica development?
These are the top 5 reasons why!
- Acumatica has ranked the ERP leader in ease of use two years in a row per Nucleus Research
- No per user license cost for organizations with over 10 users
- Offerings include a Small Business Edition for companies with 10 users or less or an Advanced Edition that has no per user limit
- Easiest development of any ERP solution we have worked with over the last 15 years:
- xRP Platform
- .NET technology, C#, MS SQL, and ASPX
- Plethora of developer resources including training, support, guides, certifications, ‘hackathon’ events, blogs by expert developers, videos, and a strong developer community.
- Easy integration: Acumatica allows our team to easily expose data via OData and business objects through SOAP and REST web services. If they need to consume a service from within Acumatica, its Customization Platform provides tools to embed the new features into existing parts of the ERP.
- Deep functionality already exists within Acumatica therefor development can focus on specific needs of your business. Specifically, rather than creating a complete custom program for a line of business or industry, we take the Acumatica core and build upon it.
Clients First Products
Designed within Acumatica for the maintenance, repair and overhaul industry. Aviation compliance such as the 8130, N# tracking, FAA database download, repair templates and more. Perfect for the heavy equipment, turbine, or aviation MRO. Manufacturing is even available if needed. Visit our ProMRO page for more information.
The Acumatica Project Bundle is a cost effective set of tools created to reduce steps and simplify the management of Acumatica Projects. These tools are designed for Projects that require inventory, procurement, and even manufacturing work orders.
- Place purchase orders or issue stock directly from a Project
- Look-up vendor parts and purchase from your vendor’s catalogs
- Issue materials directly from the Project with one step
- Create work orders or shop work instructions
- Create production orders (manufacturing is required)
Learn More about Acumatica and Product Enhancements
If you would like to see any of our add-on products for Acumatica, or if you just want to learn more about the products, call us at 800-331-8382 or email us at email@example.com.
If you are an Acumatica Partner, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.331.8382. Clients First offers Partner programs for our Acumatica add-on products.
We look forward to hearing from you!