Aviation and Heavy Equipment MRO Industry
With a solid track record of working with Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) companies, the Clients First team understand the complexity involved in the aviation and equipment, turbine, gas and electric motor repair industry: FAA requirements, serial tracking, labor, expenses, inventory, customer service management, accurate quoting and more. It’s not unusual to find MRO organizations maintaining quotes on one system, while collecting time on another. Unfortunately, without a complete MRO solution, data has to be re-entered, validated, confirmed and consolidated- making a simple task an expensive problem. To solve the MRO’s unique business requirements, Clients First has developed ProMRO for Acumatica Cloud ERP and Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain (Operations). Our Acumatica solution is designed for the small to mid-sized MRO and Dynamics 365 is focused more on the larger enterprise MRO.
ERP Solutions for the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Firms
Small to mid-sized or large maintenance, repair and overhaul companies should have choices when it comes to investing in new finance and operations software. Clients First gives our prospects options: ProMRO for Acumatica Cloud ERP and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. Each of our solutions is designed for the aviation or heavy equipment or aviation MRO. Choosing which solution is right for you is a team effort and our recommendation will be based on your company size and business requirements. There are many differences, but at a high level here is the primary difference:
- ProMRO for Acumatica is designed for the small to mid-sized MRO that needs to run lean but still have the deep functionality needed to ensure costing and compliance needs are being met in one easy to use solution.
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain is designed for the mid-sized to large enterprise MRO that has a large staff and perhaps multiple lines of business, multi-company, multi-country, or more complex business requirements.
Regardless of your size, our team of sales consultants and system engineers can help you determine the best solution for your company.
Two ERP Options for the MRO
ProMRO for Acumatica Cloud ERP
ProMRO for Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain
Benefits of ProMRO
Both ProMRO solutions are embedded with leading ERP (enterprise resource planning) software which allows our customers to benefit from what these ERP solutions offer in one solution: Sales and Marketing, Distribution, Manufacturing, Project Accounting, and Finance in easy to use software solutions. There is no need to use any other software packages to run operations and finance. As our consultants are always saying “If you are entering data into more than one place then you are doing something wrong” or have the wrong software in place.
One System for Improved Profitability and Productivity
- Reduce quoting or job creation errors by utilizing Service Profiles, which allows job or task templates to be created and reused or edited as needed
- Address customer questions quickly with a complete history of every quote and work order with reporting and easy search functionality
- Utilize quote and work order history to gauge lost and won opportunities/quotes
- Ensure profitability by analyzing job and quotes, edit job/quote templates as needed
- Increase productivity and inventory management with the PartsBase integration or other catalog services
- Route quotes to your various shops if applicable for input and approval – never have finger pointing between sales and the shop again!
- No quoting? No problem, start with a shop quote or work order from the start
- One click of a button converts a quote to a work order – eliminate spreadsheets and duplicate data entry
Realtime Data for Realtime Profitability
- Keep your shop moving but responsible for their data with our ProMRO ShopFloor Application
- Shop techs can easily enter time for non-conformance tasks, routine and non-routine tasks
- Techs can check out and check in tools to keep your business compliant with FAA requirements
- Inventory can be decremented by the techs or they can request additional inventory that sends your purchasing department an alert in real time
- ProMRO opens up the visibility required for your technicians to perform as efficiently as possible saving time, reducing errors and exponentially increasing profits
- Shop managers can approve time, check quality tasks and more right from their ProMRO dashboard
Our Cloud, Your Cloud, Your Premise – Your Choice
- ProMRO can be deployed your way; as software as a service/subscription, or on your choice of cloud hosting partners with the private cloud subscription model
- Meet your FAA requirements with a private cloud subscription (Acumatica) or purchase for on premise (Dynamics 365)
- Accessible on ANY Internet-enabled device
Multiple Lines of Business – No Problem
Companies that span across many different industries or even manufacture equipment at one company then have another company that repairs the sold customer equipment can use one ERP software solution across all companies with Acumatica or Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain. There is no need to run separate solutions with ProMRO and one of these ERP solutions. That is one of our differentiators from our competitors.
- Complete ERP solution with GL, AP, AR, Banking, Fixed Assets, Multi-currency, Multi-company, Multi-language, Multi-country
- Complete Distribution with Inventory Management, CRM with Pipeline Tracking, Sales, Purchasing, Master Planning/Demand Planning, Available to Promise (Dynamics 365)
- Complete Manufacturing if needed with Production, Bill of Materials, Material Requirement Planning (MRP), Quality Management, Master Production Scheduling, Engineering Change Order, Estimating, Configurator and Shop Floor Data Entry
- Service Management or Field Services are also available as optional. Most MRO companies do not need these modules since they do not work for your industry. We have evaluated the usage of such modules for the MRO and have found they do not meet the MRO requirements. In addition, these modules focus on sending techs out, which most MROs do not do.
Work With Leading Software Vendors
Dynamics 365 and Acumatica are both a leader with Nucleus Research in usability and functionality. In addition, Microsoft is a leader in productivity and Acumatica a leader in customer satisfaction! Of course Acumatica is highly integrated with Microsoft Office including Teams. Either solution would be a win – win for your business. This research confirms Clients First selection in representing these products and investing in the development of ProMRO.
Most prospects are surprised at the affordability of ProMRO. Acumatica is priced by the module and Dynamics 365 is priced by the user count. Reach out to our sales team to find out your price. Contact Us
“After our successful Houston implementation of Dynamics AX in 2006, Sulzer has since utilized Clients First for our other service facilities in the United Kingdom, Argentina, Australia, Indonesia and The Netherlands.”
(Update: Clients First is in the process of upgrading Sulzer’s rotating equipment division with Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain. The kernel has been completed in the Houston location and we are currently rolling out ProMRO to other locations across the globe.)
Why Choose Clients First and ProMRO
By leveraging two of the largest and trusted software providers in the world, the Clients First team gives MRO organizations the power to manage their maintenance operations with visibility and control from the quoting process, through the invoice all the way to reporting. Dashboards and access are tailored to user roles, making their responsibilities easily accessible from one screen. Users no longer have to download inventory and post it to the maintenance management software system, inventory values can be displayed next to active projects, giving real-time access to decision-making data. But this is just an example. Imagine the implications of having integrated data for quotes, invoices and reporting. Organizations can attain a level of accuracy like never before.
Clients First recognizes that the complexity of a large equipment and aviation repair extends beyond the quoting and invoicing process. This is why we pride ourselves on the experience we have in implementing the top ERP products for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul organizations. Give us a call today at 800-331-8382 to find out how we can make your next implementation a successful one.