Leadership for Texas and Minnesota
The senior level team at Clients First Texas and Minnesota has been working with ERP software for over 20 years. Each member has significant work experience in the industries we support. Over 200 years of combined experience. We can provide a functional and technical staff biography upon request.
- 60% implementation consultants & 40% development staff
- Installation base of over 600+ companies nationally and over 100+ companies regionally
- Microsoft Dynamics Gold ERP Partner
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain -Formerly Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics Business Central – Formerly Dynamics NAV
- Microsoft Gold CSP Partner (Cloud Service Provider)
- Acumatica Gold Partner
- Independent Software Vendor for Acumatica
What makes your job stressful?
Contact our team to see how we can help.
Michael ContiMANAGING DIRECTOR
- MBA, Management Information Systems from the University of Dallas; BS, Accounting & MIS from the University of New York at Buffalo.
- Over 25+ years of experience leading a team of 45 plus professionals to analyze and solve complex business problems on an international scale.
- Implemented & Developed ERP solutions for over 300+ mid-market accounts with revenues ranging from $100-$500 million.
- Experience in coordinating and deploying technical resources for multi-location, multi-user sites on a global scale.
- ERP Solutions specializing in Job Costing, Production Modification, Route Accounting and Multi Fund Management.
- Strong industry experience in Industrial Equipment Markets, specifically Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) and Manufacturing.
- Achievements in developing specific IP to meet the needs of Manufacturers and MRO in the Aviation & Defense industry, Non-Profits, as well as Firearms to include serialization and tracking, routing, disassemble BOMs and projects.
Mark Skinner,DIRECTOR OF SERVICES
- BBA in MIS from the University of Texas at Austin.
- 15+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations/AX / X++ development.
- 5+ years of experience in Acumatica development.
- Deep knowledge of base Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations/AX classes to leverage standard functionality for specific requirements with minimal changes.
- Experience in leading development teams on large complex projects.
- Experience in developing, analyzing and solving complex business problems, specializing in deep functional manufacturing and complex shop floor requirements.
- ERP Solutions specializing in Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO), Job Costing, Production Modification, Route Accounting.
- Elected to be on the Microsoft Partner Advantage Advisory Board for 2014.
- Strong industry experience developing software to meet the needs of MRO firms as well as Manufacturing.
- Has developed specific IP for Clients First for the MRO (ProMRO) and Manufacturing industry to meet requirements of serialization, tracking, BOM structure and projects.
Catherine Dean, CPAMANAGING DIRECTOR, MINNESOTA OFFICE
- BS, Accounting Saint Cloud State University
- 10+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations / AX
- Over 20 years of experience in the industries of manufacturing, wholesale distribution, food processing and service
- Former CFO and Director for Food company, leading all fiscal and strategic decisions, including Information Technology
- Deep IT and ERP experience in areas of food processing, cost and general accounting, manufacturing, cash management, financial analysis and forecasting
- Managed and worked on 25 plus Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations / AX implementations
- Specific module deployment experience includes Financials, Trade and Logistics, Production, Projects, Warehouse, HR, Enterprise Portal, BI, Role Centers and CRM
Find out more about our Dynamics or Acumatica technical and consulting team by calling 800.331.8382 or email email@example.com. Our experienced sales team is ready to help you.