Discrete and process manufacturers are very different. Job Shops or ETO/MTO organizations also require very different operations than a discrete or process manufacturer. Clients First understands that each of these types of manufacturing industries have different operations and within each company even more unique business processes. Manufacturing companies can be small and growing to a large global enterprise. Clients First has experience with small and large global manufacturing companies with many companies offering value add services such as MRO, Field Services and/or Wholesale Distribution. Choosing a trusted partner that understands your industry and your budget should be the first step in the ERP software search.
Why work with Clients First?
- Gives your business our longevity and expertise; Multiple Senior-level personnel that have 200+ years combined experience with ERP (enterprise resource planning) software.
- Provides Multi-Site/Multi-Country Implementations, if needed
- Supplies strong references with long time customers from Manufacturing, MRO, and Services industry
- Formulated Implementation Methodology to save your company money and time with employee and customer portals. So you can properly track your budget, timeline and task tracking
- Equips your implementation with an Assigned Project Manager and a Senior Consultant Assignment
- Transfers expertise in your industry with our team approach for: Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Projects
- Produce faster implementations, thus less technical interruptions, as we do not learn the software on our clients time
- Flexible Application Deployment & On-going Maintenance
- Administers Technical Mentoring for your team if desired through training & support
Manufacturing Software Options
Synchronization across the supply chain, response to customers and quality control may seem like a tall order, especially while remaining on-budget. The complexity of the process leaves no room for storing data in multiple places, manual processes, missed deadlines and frustrated customers-especially if you’re looking to grow. Choosing the right ERP solution along with the right partner is a step in the right direction to eliminate data silos and improve productivity, customer service and reduce inventory costs.
Clients First represents solutions for the small, mid-sized and enterprise manufacturing organization.
- Acumatica Cloud ERP
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain ( Formerly Dynamics AX which we still support and upgrade)
- Dynamics Business Central ( Formerly Dynamics NAV, Navision which we still support and upgrade)
Clients First will work with you to help evaluate the right solution for your manufacturing and business needs. We keep add-on software and development to a minimum using as much out of the box functionality as possible. However, we work with a number of add-on or ISV solution partners such as Cleo, Pacejet, and many others if needed. Clients First also has a strong team of developers and has developed intellectual property or IP for Dynamics and Acumatica. ProMRO for the maintenance, repair and overhaul industry, CatalogPro for complex ordering for industries like construction, job shops, or IT firms that need to order licensing and servers.
“The CFBS (Clients First Business Solutions) team has been outstanding from the beginning. We originally reached out to CFBS for a comparative quote, but they were so impressive we ended choosing them as our partner. Partner is the best word to describe their style. They jumped in, learned our business and helped us implement a solution that works for our business. We just completed our first month in Acumatica after using GP for nearly 20 years and I am pleased to say it’s going great.”
Hilary Ehlen, Business Operations Manager – Eder Flag Manufacturing
Clients First Texas and Clients First Minnesota has helped manufacturing firms grow and leverage ERP for over 20 years.
Understanding your operation and production process is important to us. We thrive on delivering powerful, yet flexible systems that can handle project changes while simultaneously adjusting inventory, scheduling and resources in real-time so that your growing operation never misses a beat.