Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
A successful end-to-end business software implementation is impossible without combining comprehensive technical and functional knowledge with hands-on experience. At Clients First Business Solutions, we offer all these and much more.
In any Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain (formerly Dynamics AX) development work, our consultants focus on using as much of the out-of-the-box functionally as possible first and foremost. Unlike other partners, we like to keep our projects as simple as possible. However we are a well seasoned AX and Dynamics 365 developer. In fact, we are one of the few Dynamics AX partners that have been working in X++ code since the first Dynamics 365/AX version (formerly Axapta) was released in 1999. This means that anyone who relies on us can benefit from:
- Exceptional ability to code X++ from scratch, to design, develop, program, and write custom business logic and workflows to fit different business scenarios;
- Extensive experience in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, food processing, distribution, MRO, retail, and service sectors;
- New improvements to Dynamics 365, which not only leverage standard system functionality, but also reduces Dynamics 365 development lifecycle costs.
Clients First has developed ProMRO for Dynamics AX and now Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain. We are also the integration partner for PaceJet and have done integration work for Cleo Integration Cloud. If these vendors trust us, then so can you!
Our Acumatica development team is an exceptional group of professionals. They have created several add-on solutions for Acumatica and can take on any development project your business needs.
- ProMRO is a vertical add-on for the maintenance, repair and overhaul industry which streamlines the accounting, inventory and operations of a small to large MRO.
- Shop Floor Pro takes the complexity of data entry off your end users and removes the paper from our shop floor.
- Check out our Acumatica Marketplace
Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV or Navision) is one of, if not the number one selling ERP of all time. There are over 160,000 companies using this solution with millions of end users. Business Central development has progressed from the old NAV interface and we are very pleased to be adding our ProMRO solution to this highly regarded ERP.
Our team has been working with this software since 2003 and in fact we have consultants that have been with us working with the customer based for the entire time. That should speak volumes about our team and company culture.
We prioritize providing our clients with the necessary information and tools to streamline day-to-day operations, enhance performance management, and facilitate strategic planning. Unlike other organizations that accumulate excessive data and unnecessary add-ons, which only lead to confusion and system disruption, we aim to offer a simplified approach. By incorporating our IP into individual business plans, we ensure timely access to the right solution, the right people, and in the right format.
With almost two decades of experience, we have proudly served countless clients worldwide. Our team of certified, skilled, and committed consultants is supported by a dynamic culture, high morale, and an innovative learning environment, paired with professional mentoring and growth opportunities. We are dedicated to making your business dreams a reality, so please do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly advisors for any development needs.