Minnesota Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations Partner
Clients First Minnesota initiated by Cathy Dean’s passion for business transformations through ERP. As a CFO Cathy obtained her goals of achieving 100% growth and improving an 80% turnover rate by implementing Dynamics AX. From that first implementation moving forward, her work and experience involves leveraging the power of ERP Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations (formerly AX) and SAP to help Clients First customers achieve growth and efficiency.
Cathy’s success as a CFO and project manager is what makes managing the Clients First Minnesota practice thrive. Her experience working on complex problems for food processors, manufacturers and distributors not only allows her to to assess clients requirements early on, but also how to solve business problems with ERP. Cathy’s passion for business improvement can revolutionize your business too like she has done for over 20+ implementations and counting.
Today, Cathy manages a team of Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations and SAP One developers and consultants locally and internationally.
“Cathy is in an elite category of CFO’s that has a broad & deep understanding of finance, business, team building & technology. She is committed to understanding the details of the problems she is dealt & is fortunate to have the capacity to understand the details well enough to logically choose the most effective path. I have worked with Cathy in two engagements & her ability to rationalize business processes ranks amongst the best.”
“Clients First interviewed our users and analyzed what we were doing to understand the current condition quickly and enabled us to implement quick wins that were immediately impactful to the operation.”
Proven Operational Improvements Through ERP and Experience
- Reduce carrying costs through improved forecasting and purchase operations.
- Improve accuracy in costing by refining Bill of Materials and BOM structure.
- Decrease inventory variances through implementation of better processes and controls in inventory move transactions.
- Boost efficiency of production labor through improved planning and consolidation of orders with similar materials and operations.
- Curtail duration of month-end close and more rapid generation of key management reports through process and end user training.
- Abridge time to market through improved engineering tools, document management processes, and CAD integration capabilities.
Successful Dynamics AX Industry Implementations
- Sporting Apparel & Accessory Supply
- Commercial Equipment Merchant Wholesale
- Beef, Poultry & Seafood Product Wholesale
- Dog & Cat Food Process Manufacturing
- Turbine Maintenance, Repair and Rotables Management
- Crop Planting, Cultivating and Protecting
- Graphic Services and Publishing and more!
Download the MRP White Paper
The white paper discusses 21st century challenges for manufacturing and how MRP can and does save companies millions.