ProFBO for Acumatica Cloud ERP
ProFBO software is designed for the FBO (Fixed Based Operator) or MRO (maintenance, repair and overhaul), with a focus on the maintenance of aircraft equipment. ProFBO is embedded within Acumatica Cloud ERP and provides FAA compliance tools, fast quoting, costing of labor and materials, tracking of customer equipment, invoicing (AR) and payables in one easy to use system.
Benefits of ProFBO
- Eliminate duplicate entry from one system to another and free up staff time for other tasks
- Eliminate error prone spreadsheets that do not tie back to a central database
- Utilize a REAL-TIME software solution that will better manage inventory, labor and expenses
- Stay informed by reviewing profitability on the fly, create change orders if needed
- Reduce quoting or job creation errors by utilizing Service Profiles which allows job or task templates to be created and reused or edited as needed
- Quick and accurate Core Tracking and reporting
- Accessible on ANY Internet enabled device
Watch an Overview Video
Acumatica was recently ranked as one of the easiest ERP systems available. With NO PER USER license cost, Acumatica enables even smaller businesses to have the best ERP and repair functionality within reach of all your system users.
ProFBO includes all the Acumatica functionality:
- Financial Suite
- If you don’t need FAA compliance tools, then please visit our ProMRO webpage.
- CRM (optional)
- Manufacturing (optional)
- NO per user license fee if more than 5 to 10 users are needed, SMB Edition starts with 5 users and can increase to 10. Advanced Edition allows for unlimited users with no per user license fee.
Features and Functionality of the ProFBO Module
Would you like to share this information? Download the brochure here: ProFBO Brochure
Utilize the complete Acumatica ERP solution including Manufacturing if needed. ProFBO enhances core Acumatica functionality within Projects, Inventory and CRM.
FAA Aircraft Registry
- Download the FAA Aircraft registry database so all aircraft information is on hand.
- Utilize the download for targeting marketing opportunities.
- Service Profiles take the guess work out of standard services and/or repairs.
- Create easy to use, repeatable, defined templates that include standardizing material, labor, expenses needed for repairs, overhaul, etc.
- Easily tailored to meet client’s needs.
- Create equipment specific or manufacturer model Service Profiles to ensure consistency.
- Easily and automatically create core fee lines on sales orders and RMA’s for core return items.
- Track expected core returns with reports on your dashboard and/or reporting.
Quick Item Search
- Intuitive product search mechanism in which items can be grouped into categories that sales or purchasing can follow right down the tree structure ensuring selection of the appropriate product for the category and increasing upselling opportunities by showing items as a group rather than stand alone.
- Make finding items for estimates, sales orders, and/or purchase orders seamless by utilizing a tree style approach.
- Combine items into sensible categories so customer support can easily find parts and related parts by viewing what is available in a specific category.
- Allows you to leverage the power of an inventory search mechanism that allows you to find the parts that you need quickly and readily.
- Works within the project module and allows users to issue stock or place purchase orders directly from the project for items that are specified on the project.
Customer Equipment/Aircraft Tracking
- Ability to track Aircraft or Customer Equipment and any estimates and work done on the specific equipment.
- This great feature from Project is also available when using Opportunities so you can review budgets and make changes on the fly.
- Generate FAA 8130-3 automatically for specified parts. The form includes all relevant data and is kept in the system for audit purposes.
FAA Approved Vendors/Item
- Vendors and/or Vendor/Items that meet FAA standards can be flagged as approved so when a product is ordered that must be produced only by an FAA Approved Vendor that information is available for purchasing immediately.
Project Adder Functionality
- Additional out of scope work can be easily estimated and then added to the original project already in progress by utilizing the Adder functionality.
- Optional – CRM for sales and marketing is an optional module.
- Work with prospects and customers to create an estimate using Service Profiles or Quick Item Search functionality right from the Opportunities page.
- View revenue and cost budgets to make changes on the fly to ensure profitability and margins.
- When the estimate is won convert to a project using standard Acumatica Project functionality. All information, items, services, and notes entered on the original estimate are retained and transferred over to the project.
Scheduled Maintenance Tracking
- Keep track of when inspections are due so customers can be notified in advance .
- CRM (sales and marketing)
- Credit Card Processing
- Intercompany Accounting
- Fixed Assets
- Deferred Revenue & Contracts
- Field Services
- Customer Portal
- Fusion Point of Sale
- Fusion Warehouse
Request a Demo
If you would like to see Acumatica and ProFBO in action or if you just want to learn more about the product, just call us at 800-331-8382 or email us at email@example.com.
In a hurry? Fill out our online form now: Click Here
If you are an Acumatica Partner, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.331.8382. Clients First offers Partner programs for our ProFBO and ProMRO products.