Catalog ProPak provides greater flexibility and has many features not available in standard Acumatica Cloud ERP such as purchasing catalog items that are not dependent on a sales order.
With Catalog Pro there is no need to setup catalog items as stock items. Our catalog does not require all the items to be set up as stock for those one-time purchase items that don’t need to clutter up your inventory files. However, you can report on such orders in case it turns out you are selling an item that needs to be a stock item. In addition, there is no need to delete old catalogs by setting up effective dates on items such as old to new pricing. You can also notify sales team of any promotional pricing set to expire on unprocessed orders.
- Use default stock Item ID (called special order item ID) across multiple one time or rarely purchased items clients may not want to store in system
- Easily upload catalogs into Vendor Catalog screen, managing multiple catalogs across one or multiple vendors
- Ability to manage: Vendors cost, List Price, Vendor Part ID, Manufacturer ID if applicable, Weight and package dimensions, Qty & UOM per pack size, and Other attributes needing tracked by catalog
- Catalog items that have a matching vendor and vendor part ID tied to Acumatica stock item will display the Acumatica Inventory CD and use Acumatica CD in forms vs the special order item ID
- Pull in Unit Cost from catalog tied to orders throughout system and appear on Purchase Order
- Pull in List Price for Customers or use in customer specific pricing & discounts
- Only show catalog choices for orders or purchasing that have an active effective from and effective to date. No need to delete old catalogs. When new effective date is in effect, the new catalog pricing shows moving forward (does not change existing orders)
- Track items and frequency by catalog
- Easily convert catalog item into an Acumatica Stock Item
- Ability to use catalog beginning at Sales Quote stage through to Sales Order and Purchasing
- Ability to search and use catalog items in purchasing not dependent on a Sales Order. Vendor tied to PO determines catalogs that are available to select items
Come back soon to see a video, or contact us for a demonstration.