Join Kensium Solutions’ webinar on August 29 at 2:00 p.m. CDT to learn about handling matrix inventory items and kits/bundles in Acumatica! The purpose of this webinar is to demonstrate the power of Acumatica‘s Product Configurator and its ability to extend stock and non-stock items, simplify inventory management and improve sales and purchase order management.
During the webinar, we will be taking a look at various types of product and how they’re handled in Acumatica. The Product Configurator can create various types of products, including:
- Configurable/ Matrix Products – A product with many variants that have to be managed independently e.g. shirts or shoes
- Bundle or a Kit – A product that can be assembled multiple of ways. e.g. designing a laptop.
- Grouped – Combining several products into a single one e.g. combining dressers and complete mattress to create a bedroom set.
- Downloads – Video, audio, PDFs, etc.
- Virtual – A non-physical product e.g. subscription or insurance.