Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations Video
Power of the Task Recorder
Tips and Tricks
The Task Recorder makes Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations easier to deploy throughout your organization. This is another great tool from Microsoft to improve your company’s productivity. The Task Recorder has multiple different purposes but as the name implies, it’s primary purpose is to record a process. The output of this recording can be used in several ways. It can be used to create:
- Document and visually map your processes
- visual diagram of your processes
- create written process documentation in word
- Create a task guide, which offers a guided user experience. The ultimate tool for new user training.
The Task Recorder is a valuable tool bringing many benefits to your organization.
- Increase communication and resolution time when issues arise.
- Increase your productivity
- Train new users efficiently during the original implementation and also at times of staff turnover.
- Assist with your ISO certification process
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is a touch screen enabled, do anything from anywhere, at anytime on almost any device; ERP and App package. We are excited by the packages interoperability given to the ERP by the Common Data Model, Power Apps, and Flow. And think you should be excited too.
Need a partner to help you navigate your AX or Dynamics 365 Enterprise system or want to learn more about how Dynamics can work for you: We are a national organization serving an international base. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and would love to show you how we put our clients first since 2003. Please feel free to call or email us to discuss how we can help you today!