Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations Video
Productivity Through Mobility
Mobile Application Creation & Deployment
Tips and Tricks
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations mobile app empowers your organization to mobilize its business processes. After your IT admin enables the mobile workspaces feature for your organization, users can sign in to the app and immediately begin to run business processes from their mobile devices. Microsoft gets you started with some mobile workspaces which they are creating. Find more here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/unified-operations/dev-itpro/mobile-apps/mobile-workspaces-released?toc=/dynamics365/unified-operations/dev-itpro/toc.json
As you can see in the video below, our presenter adds a new inquiry screen (view leads) and the ability to perform an action (create a new lead) to an existing mobile workspace.
The Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations mobile app includes the following features that can help increase productivity:
- Users can view, edit, and act on business data, even if they have intermittent network connectivity or their mobile devices are offline. When a device reestablishes a network connection, offline data operations are automatically synchronized with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- IT admins or developers can build and publish mobile workspaces that have been tailored to their organization. The app uses your existing code assets, so you don’t have to re-implement your validation procedures, business logic, or security configuration.
- IT admins or developers can easily design mobile workspaces by using the point-and-click workspace designer that is included with the Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations web client.
- IT admins or developers can optionally optimize the offline capabilities of workspaces by using the Business logic extensibility framework. Because data continues to be processed while a device is offline, your mobile scenarios remain rich and fluid, even if devices don’t have constant network connectivity.
Get the mobile app
The mobile app is being made available for the most popular mobile operating systems. You must have a Finance and Operations instance and valid user credentials in order to log in to the app.
- Android (available now) – Finance and Operations on the Google Play Store
- iPhone (available now) – Finance and Operations on the iTunes apps store
Get Dynamics 365 and create your own mobile workspaces
Need a partner to help you navigate your AX or Dynamics 365 Enterprise system or want to learn more about how Dynamics can work for you: We are a national organization serving an international base. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and would love to show you how we put our clients first since 2003. Please feel free to call or email us to discuss how we can help you today! Phone 800-331-8382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.