Dynamics AX / 365 Video
Financial Impacts of Production
Manufacturing problem solved: Discover the real cost of producing finished goods by viewing this video: The Financial Impacts of Production. The presentation will show how Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations traces production costs to the general ledger. Download the slides here: Financial Impact of Production
In spite of some ERP promises, companies still struggle with obtaining precise numbers and knowledge of the real cost of producing finished goods. Our sales team hears this business problem almost daily from manufacturers whether in process, discrete, or mixed-mode manufacturing. As such former CFO Cathy Dean, now the managing director of Clients First Minnesota, gave this talk to help manufacturers overcome this challenge using Dynamics AX.
- Understand the costing sheet on the production posting.
- Understand WIP and Absorption
- Understand how raw materials go into WIP and out as finished goods.
- See how labor and overhead gets applied to the product through the routes and costing sheets
- Report on production actual versus cost estimate
Find out more about Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (Supply Chain Management) a touch screen enabled, do anything from anywhere, at anytime on almost any device; ERP and App package. We are excited by the packages interoperability given to the ERP by the Common Data Model, Power Apps, and Flow. And we think you should be excited too!