Dynamics 365 Supply Chain
Menu Example for a Full System User of Dynamics Supply Chain
Dynamics 365 Supply Chain modules functionality include:
- Full access to customer information and orders
- Inventory Management
- Inventory Dimensions
- Inventory tracking by Site, Warehouse, Pallet, Location, Batch and Serial Number
- Inventory valuation methods including first in/ first out, last in/ first out, standard cost, moving, and weighted average.
- Multi-site warehouse management
- Demand forecasting
- Transportation management
- Order Promising
- Distribution planning
- Quality Management
But wait there is more for Procurement & Sourcing:
- Direct & indirect procurement
- Purchase requisitions
- Request for Quote
- Supplier relationship management
- Vendor self-service portal
Mobility out of the Box!
- Time and expense reporting – Dynamics 365 Finance is needed for the time and expense reporting
- Purchase order approvals
- Inventory on hand
- Sales Orders
- And much more or create your own!
Our sales team will be pleased to discuss a demonstration agenda for your decision makers. Our demonstrations are completed by functional consultants that can answer your questions immediately. We can complete high level or very detailed demonstrations. We understand the implementation of Dynamics Supply Chain and/or Finance is a large investment and leaders want to make the right decision on the software and most importantly their implementation partner. Clients First has implementations in over 12 countries, large and small enterprises, multiple languages, and local country VAT, which gives our team the depth of experience to please the most demanding project managers.
Contact our Texas or Minnesota offices for more information.
Minneapolis, MN 55402