Dynamics 365 Supply Chain
Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides you with access to the data, insights, and innovations that enable your business to thrive. Discover greater business potential with the benefits of the Microsoft cloud and a comprehensive ERP solution like Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain applications that meet your business demands now and in the future.
- Drive strategic decisions with AI. Assess the health of your business, improve financial controls, optimize cash flow, and make strategic decisions faster to drive growth by using real-time, unified global financial reporting, embedded analytics, and predictive insights.
- Unify and automate your financial processes. Integrate and automate your core business processes with financials to maximize user productivity and financial performance.
- Reduce global financial complexity and risk. Quickly adapt to changing financial requirements with a rules- based chart of accounts and a no-code configuration service that simplifies regulatory and tax reporting, e-invoicing, and payments.
- Integrate more products that work better together. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite of applications, including Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain (the Finance and Supply Chain suite is a complete ERP and are built to work together. Most customers don’t need anything else), Field Service, Product Service Automation, Talent, and Retail. Microsoft productivity apps, including Office 365, PowerBI, Teams, SharePoint, LinkedIn Insights and Sales Navigator, Bing, and Azure. A robust set of third-party apps, such as Adobe campaigns, Dun & Bradstreet Optimizer, and more.
- Ease of Updating. Like most modern software categories, ERPs frequently require updates for best practice information or security purposes. Cloud- based solutions provide a dramatically simpler solution to this foundational need.
- Reduced IT Dependence and Cost of Ownership. Moving to the cloud means a closer partnership with the software vendor itself, shifting many recurring maintenance responsibilities away from internal resources and onto dedicated external specialists.
- Functionality and Corporate Agility. On-premises systems are designed for the needs of on-premises users. But cloud-based structures link global offices, users, and devices in a way that dramatically enhances a company’s ability to communicate within itself.
As an ERP industry-leader, Microsoft understands the benefits of moving to the cloud—but more importantly, it sees the common obstacles that prevent companies from doing so. Clients First is a Gold ERP implementation partner with strong supply chain experience and customer references to back that up.
Our sales team will be pleased to discuss a demonstration agenda for your decision makers. Our demonstrations are completed by functional consultants that can answer your questions immediately. We can complete high level or very detailed demonstrations. We understand the implementation of Dynamics Supply Chain and/or Finance is a large investment and leaders want to make the right decision on the software and most importantly their implementation partner. Clients First has implementations in over 12 countries, large and small enterprises, multiple languages, and local country VAT, which gives our team the depth of experience to please the most demanding project managers.
Contact our Texas or Minnesota offices for more information.
Minneapolis, MN 55402