Dynamics 365 for Finance & Supply Chain
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain (formerly Dynamics AX) is a solution built for complex enterprise organizations. Dynamics 365 is perfect for organizations that need a solution to support multiple lines of business, multiple locations or with a global presence. Deep functionality and configurable without customization, Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain is a must see for any enterprise vetting new business software.
What Makes Dynamics 365 for Finance & Supply Chain More Distinguished Than Other Software?
Why Choose Clients First as Your Dynamics Partner
Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain is trusted by large corporations such as Heineken, Tesla, BMW, and more. However, at Clients First we understand that not every organization has the budget for a new software implementations like the giants of industry. That’s why Clients First Dynamics 365 offering is designed for the mid-sized to growing companies that require the full functionality of the software, but not the hefty price tag. Our budgeted projects usually end up being a smaller upfront and long term expense than what other vendors quote & charge for services. Here’s how we do this:
- Clients First has a Dynamics 365/AX Team of seasoned professionals most of which have a long tenure at Clients First. Ask to see our team’s bio sheet.
- Dynamics 365/AX consultants have areas of expertise, but most of our team has proficiency across the entire system.
- Consultants are quickly acclimated to working with your team within our lean approach.
- We do not have note takers or schedule supplementary meetings unless requested.
- We use an industry specific project and support tracking software system. Our customer service focused system has a real time portal for customers to track projects status updates or quickly log new requests
- Clients First provides a direct line to our consulting team & management.
- Our industry focus is Manufacturing; MTO/ETO/Job Shops/MRO (maintenance, repair and overhaul), Projects and Services such as engineering, installation services, etc.
- Clients First has implementations in 12 countries.
At Clients First Business Solutions Texas & Minnesota locations Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain & Dynamics (AX) is more than software, it’s a practice. We strive to deliver you not only the tools, but the support and functionality that best fits your organization’s needs.
Licensing & Pricing
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain can now be purchased as separate applications. A full system user is $180 per month for Finance or Supply Chain. Need both applications, then license one for $180 and the other for an additional #30 per month. This license replaces the Dynamics AX Enterprise and Functional user. This pricing provides for an incredible value with the Microsoft Azure Cloud:
- Storage and database capacity management
- High availability and disaster recovery
- Platform security
- Infrastructure capacity, scale up and down
- Infrastructure management and deployment
- Data center networking, power and cooling
Other system licenses are also available at a reduced price:
- Team $8
- Activity $50
- Device $75
Contact Clients First Texas or Minnesota office for your company’s price: email@example.com or call 800.331.8382
Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain + Clients First & How It All Fits Together
Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain, the game changing ERP solution, introduced by Microsoft needs to be implemented by an experienced Cloud Solution Provider like Clients First. We have been leveraging the power of Dynamics 365/AX since it was called Axapta in 1999.