ERP Training Resources
The road to adopting a new ERP system may seem like a challenge. Change management, user adoption and training are some of the considerations that factor into your decision. However, they should not be the reason that keeps you from making a decision to improve and grow your business.
At Clients First Texas, we understand that every organization is different, which is why we offer several options when it comes to educating your team. From online video portals, to webinars, demos and in-person/remote training courses, we offer several choices for you and your team to choose from. Whether it is Microsoft Navision training, Dynamics AX training or Acumatica ERP training, we have the resources to bring your team up to speed.
Microsoft Dynamics AX training: Customized videos on our Clients First AX portal, users can freely access the basics on Microsoft Dynamics AX modules. In becoming a client of ours, your team will have access to CustomerSource, which offers independent and online training options. We also offer in-person and remote training for legacy and current versions of the Microsoft Dynamics AX system and can tailor topics to your organizational needs.
Additional AX Training Resources:
- Dynamics AX video portal: Our videos include training and high level feature functionality demonstrations too. Let us know if you have any specific requests for videos and we will do our best to produce or find the right elearning for your business needs.
- CustomerSource eLearning: With your purchase and paid support the eLearning portal is a valuable tool for our customers. New and established customers all benefit from eLearning.
- Dynamics AX User Group: AXUG mission is to engage every individual and company using Microsoft Dynamics AX in value-added networking and knowledge sharing, and to be the single most important communication channel from the user community to Microsoft. Clients First assists in training and supporting the AX User Group at the annual Summit typically as a Gold Sponsor. There are also many more learning opportunities throughout the year with webinars and local chapter meetings.
- Here is a list of more resources:
- Find help, documentation, and e-learning for end users and administrators
- Find technical and developer help
- Ask an end-user, technical, or developer question in the forums
- Get technical support
- Fee online eLearning – 124 courses are available online.
- large community