Supply Chain Optimization for Leaders featuring the Benefits and Approach to Optimizing Supply Chain on Wed., September 16, 2015 11:30 AM – 1:30 pm.
The Supply Chain Optimization Initiative is based on establishing a comprehensive view of the Supply Chain and improving the visibility and responsiveness of all Tiers supporting the Supply Chain, whether it is supporting a small to mid-sized contract manufacturer or a large multi-national OEM … the concepts and tools are applicable. Register now!
Brandon’s Learn @ Lunch session curriculum includes:
- Evaluating performance of critical path and level of demand required throughout the supply chain
- Determining the suppliers composing the “Critical Path” and preventing performance of that channel at the required demand level
- Improving all suppliers on “Critical Path” and brings them up to the required level of demand and performance
- Drawing from multiple tools to improve the whole supply chain
Brandon Phoenix has more than 20 years of manufacturing experience which includes Supply Chain Optimization and Strategic Improvement Planning. He has performed Project Management, numerous Lean transformations, and Lean Six Sigma projects.
Who Should Attend:
- Supply Chain Leaders
- Operations Managers
- Production Managers
- Business Owners
- Procurement / Purchasing Managers
$20 for general attendees $15 for DCMA members
By the way, Clients First’s implementation of Dynamics AX or Dynamics NAV helps supply chain processes too by helping you leverage the power of ERP. Your business is able to gain visibility and insight to supply chain and financials, optimize operations and rely on dedicated support from Clients First. Clients First has been the trusted advisor for many businesses looking to drive revenue growth and improve productivity. In fact, it’s an infectious passion of our director to be a positive impact on your business processes. Clients First has vertical expertise in Manufacturing, MRO, Distribution and Food & Beverage industries. Contact Clients First to talk to us about scheduling a demo of our business solutions: 800-331-8382 or email@example.com.