Both Acumatica partners and customers flew to sunny San Diego last week for the 3rd annual Acumatica conference. Clients First brought their Acumatica team to the Summit for a 6-day information fest in which we were informed on the progress Acumatica has made over the past year as well as what changes can be expected in the next year. In this article, we will be sharing some of the announcements that were made at the Acumatica Summit 2017.
It’s official! Acumatica 6 has landed on a cloud near you.
The much anticipated release of the latest version of Acumatica happened Sept. 8 at a conference in Boston and the world of cloud ERP is buzzing! You may not have the time to do all the research, but Clients First makes it’s our job to make your work life easier so this article will be a quick Q&A on everything you want to know about Acumatica 6.
Acumatica is already known for being a truly cloud-based, all-in-one ERP solution that was designed with SMBs in mind. Now, Acumatica has reintroduced itself with a simpler and even more user friendly interface for increased productivity in the workplace.
This summer give your money a break with Acumatica’s Summer Sale! From July 1 through September 30, 2016 Acumatica will be having two promotions for both new and current customers that will turn up the heat on your competitors. Whether your industry is manufacturing, distribution, services or you just need the finance modules to run your company, don’t miss this chance to get the functionality your company needs while you save money. Acumatica is the #1 cloud-based ERP software for small to medium businesses because of it’s ability to grow with the business and no per user license costs. In this year alone, it has been recognized by CoDIE, PC Magazine and the International Data Corporation (IDC) for it’s innovation as a powerful tool that levels the playing field between mid-size companies and large enterprises. Now is the time to move from your legacy business software system and save!
Acumatica has been integrated with Microsoft Power BI as a content pack to help their consumers with business intelligence (BI) and data visualization. The collaboration between the software provides even more ways to access and integrate data. Not only that, but it also enhances your Acumatica experience by providing you with more detailed interactive reports and dashboard analytics.
Only an hour into Acumatica’s Summit in Denver, and we see a single theme being reiterated over and over again: mobile accessibility and collaboration.
With the launch of 4.2, Acumatica has improved it’s already flexible interface to adapt to our mobile and nomadic lifestyles. We already know the days of the desktop ERP (or, “ball-and-chain”) are long gone (if we can help it). As many software applications have attempted to do with the cloud (or SaaS), Acumatica has capitalized on this with huge improvements in mobility and collaboration.
Some examples that we’ve seen of Acumatica Cloud ERP in the opening keynote include utilizing tools like Azuqua and Box to streamline the flow of information between users.
In one of my personal favorites, Acumatica displayed how Box can be used in the Sales Order module to attach documents. Though this may seem, simple, the fact that other users can receive notifications on their mobile device, open the files and even comment on them, takes it a step further.
Additionally, we saw how Azuqua enables different cloud products to talk to each other. Acumatica demonstrated how Azuqua allows users to directly import leads from HubSpot into Acumatica’s CRM. Check out Azuqua, and see the other applications that Azuqua integrates with. (We promise, it won’t be disappointing!)
However, the most exciting presentation was “What’s New in Acumatica 5.0.”
Some tools and features that you will see in Acumatica 5.0:
- Single sign-on: Single sign on supports Microsoft/Google Authentication. Thus, reiterating the theme of ‘mobility and collaboration.’ Once you’re signed into Office 365, Exchange or Gmail, you’ll be able to directly navigate into your Acumatica Cloud ERP portal.
- Universal search: Universal search is like google on steroids. Users are not only able to pull up the world wide web within Acumatica, but you can also enter keywords like “Sales Order” or “General Ledger” where the system will pull from within your erp.
- Customized Filters: Just like you have multiple tabs open in a browser, these tabs allow you to create multiple user defined views and put them in tabs for easy accessibility.
- Multi-warehouse allocation feature: Allows you to allocate instock items from other warehouses. This automatically puts a transfer request in from ‘behind the scenes’ after you choose quantity from other location.
- Self Service Portal: B2B ordering is easier than ever before with a newly designed self-service portal for retailers. Buyers can determine which items you’d like to be available in the portal.
These are just a few of the up and coming features in Acumatica 5.0. Sign up for our webinar mailing list to be the first to know about webinars showcasing the new features in Acumatica Cloud ERP.