The Complete ERP Manufacturing Solution
Clients First and Microsoft Dynamics know that your industry of manufacturing is a dynamic environment. Most ERP solutions fall short in meeting all the business requirements that a manufacturer needs from financials to Material Requirement Planning (MRP), Kanban, Scheduling, Order Processing, Warehouse Management and even Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO). Dynamics AX meets the high demands of some of the top manufacturers worldwide. Medium to large enterprises should evaluate Dynamics AX to replace disparate systems and spreadsheets.
One solution for a multitude of Operational and Finance processes: Dynamics AX and the experts at Clients First.
Download Our White Paper
The ROI of MRP: How Technology Can (and does) Help Manufacturers Save Millions
One Software Solution for Discrete or Process Manufacturing: Dynamics AX
- Quality Control and Enforcement Throughout the System From Raw Materials to Production Processes
- Catch Weights, Yields, Lot Tracking, Pallet Tracking
- Formula Management and Recipe Tracking
- Electronic Signatures, Audit Trails, Calibrations and Time-Outs
- Multi-dimensional Inventory Tracking
- Customer Relationship Management and Case Tracking
- Fast Lot Traceability
- Analysis of Co-Product and By-Product Attributes
- Full Costing Capabilities
- Dynamics AX has so Much More! To see a full listing of functionality click here Dynamics AX Modules
Discrete and Mixed Mode Manufacturing
- Plan and execute various production strategies, such as engineer-to-order, make-to-order, make-to-stock, assemble-to-order, and configure-to-order
- Optimize production forecasting and scheduling along with materials planning;
- Create, categorize, schedule, track, split, and roll back work orders;
- Source materials by Kanban, work orders, or batch orders;
- Track, monitor, and handle jobs using Kanban boards;
- Assign bills of materials (BOMs) to specific work orders, tasks, or production processes;
- Choose the most cost-effective recipes, formulas, and mixing operations;
- Monitor and optimize inventory distribution and supply chain operations;
- Select supply policies based on different criteria, such as purchase, production, work or batch orders, or Kanban.
- Read more about Dynamics AX for Manufacturing: Manufacturing Factsheet V3
One Expert Vendor: Clients First Business Solutions
The Dallas/Fort Worth and Minneapolis based team at Clients First Texas understands that running a food processing operation is no easy task. Requirements such as quality control testing, inventory management and costing, distribution and customer service, warehouse management and transportation, lot tracking and traceability and all the way to financial reporting, leave no room for semi-accurate spreadsheets and physical adjustments.
- Longevity and Expertise; Multiple Senior-level personnel have 120+ years experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Multi-Site / Multi Country Implementations
- Strong references with long time customers
- Refined Implementation Methodology; with employee and customer portal for budget, timeline and task tracking
- Project Manager
- Senior Consultant Assignment – we provide cell phone numbers
- In most cases we assign a team of consultants with expertise in your industry for: Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Projects
As a competitive player in your industry, you understand that there’s little margin for error – and you need a consulting firm with STRONG INDUSTRY and DYNAMICS AX PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE that operates that way too.