Success with Dynamics AX / 365 for Operations
Built on a robust infrastructure, Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 for Operations (DAX365) delivers a complex business solution that supports industry and company-specific processes. DAX365 is a solution that offers comprehensive ERP functionality to help your organization anticipate and respond efficiently to ever-changing market conditions.
With a specialized focus on process, discrete, and lean manufacturing, distribution and MRO this solution includes a series of capabilities to meet industry needs. Module functionality includes project, procurement, sourcing, supply chain, and human capital, to accounting, sales, marketing, and service management.
Making the most of all these is impossible without knowing how to implement and fine-tune the system to your particular business needs. In this case, partnering with a team of knowledgeable, experienced, and reliable professionals, who are willing to understand your business and, even more important, share their knowledge and offer practical advice, is the best best option when making this investment.
- DAX365 Team Bio
- Clients First Welcome Kit
- ConnectWise Client Support Site Overview
- Project Sample High Level
- Project Sample Detail Level
- Implementation Methodology
- Service Options
- eLearning List
- Developer Tools
- Dynamics 365 for Operations and Manufacturing Brochure
- Services Agreement
- Software Agreement
- Cloud Service Operations Support
- Top 25 DAX365 Questions and Answers
- Nucleus Research ERP Technology Value Matrix 2016
- Case Studies
At Clients First Business Solutions, we know that there is no such thing as “universal” ERP solutions. To be effective, DAX365 must be tailored to your company’s needs, organizational culture, staff capabilities, and project’s characteristics.
We’ve employ this technique by listening to you and your unique requirements. As a result, Clients First even developed a whole new AX module for one of our customers in the MRO industry. We are that driven to make your organization succeed by using best practice methodologies. Watch the Ram Aircraft testimonial!
Clients First Operates both nationally and internationally, our DAX365 consultants headquartered in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota, Dallas/Fort Worth Texas are committed to your successful Dynamics AX implementation.
A phased approach to DAX365 implementation is a distinguishing characteristic of a successful project. This is because phased implementations ensure that each stage of the process, starting with project planning and ending with training and support, delivers a cohesive operational whole.
By combining this approach with our unique methodology, we can help managers avoid the problems associated with big-bang implementations, overcome employee resistance to change, and establish a solid foundation before implementing and running the new system. Our goal is to help our customers have the ownership of the new system and even offer technical mentoring if desired.
Our approach is divided into four main phases:
- the initial phase involves establishing project requirements, methodologies, and formal control processes;
- the second phase revolves around DAX365 customizations and infrastructure requirements along with training and mentoring for individual project plans;
- the third phase includes system installation and transferring day-to-day activities to your staff;
- the last phase relates to planning maintenance and making recommendations for further ERP management and development – an on-going process, which must be adjusted according to the changes in your company.
We like third party solutions, but don’t need to lean on them. Standard DAX365 can address many requirements without burdening the solution with needless add-ons. We’ve been working with DAX365, formerly known as Axapta, since version 1.0. This experience has allowed us to grow with the solution and has given us a chance to adapt to the subsequent updates by Microsoft. Our deep product knowledge has helped our clients leverage more of the standard solution, without the burden of managing unnecessary add-ons.
DAX365 is a complex system built upon a robust infrastructure. Without a solid understanding of the complete solution, simple decisions can often lead to disastrous consequences. It helps when you have a partner to help you understand the system before moving forward.
The ideal would be partnering with a company that is willing to share knowledge, understands your business and offers practical advice based on solid experience. This approach will help you harness the full power of DAX365 and allow you to support your software investment without constantly relying on us or Microsoft. You are looking for more than a programmer or software expert; you are looking for a true partner and a business consultant.
Plethora of resources online for support, development, training, etc.
- Dynamics AX
- Find help, documentation, and e-learning for end users and administrators DAX 2012
- Find technical and developer help DAX 2012
- Ask an end-user, technical, or developer question in the forums DAX 2012 – 2009
- Free online eLearning – 124 courses are available online.
- User Group and large community
Please contact us to review the documentation and proposal. Completed by Nancy Phillippi, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214.347.7428.