Join Kensium Solutions’ webinar on August 29 at 2:00 p.m. CDT to learn about handling matrix inventory items and kits/bundles in Acumatica! The purpose of this webinar is to demonstrate the power of Acumatica‘s Product Configurator and its ability to extend stock and non-stock items, simplify inventory management and improve sales and purchase order management.
During the webinar, we will be taking a look at various types of product and how they’re handled in Acumatica. The Product Configurator can create various types of products, including:
- Configurable/ Matrix Products – A product with many variants that have to be managed independently e.g. shirts or shoes
- Bundle or a Kit – A product that can be assembled multiple of ways. e.g. designing a laptop.
- Grouped – Combining several products into a single one e.g. combining dressers and complete mattress to create a bedroom set.
- Downloads – Video, audio, PDFs, etc.
- Virtual – A non-physical product e.g. subscription or insurance.
Need help expanding your company’s technology environment? Clients First office in Texas implements and supports clients across the U.S.A. and in 11 countries. Clients First Texas is one of 7 locations. Our team of professionals are ready to help implement the best finance and operations solutions for manufacturers, project based manufacturers, MRO (maintenance, repair and overhaul), and professional services. Please contact our sales team at 800.331.8382 or email@example.com for more information on our offerings from Acumatica or Dynamics AX.